Search My Blog

Sunday 15 May 2016

First Contact.

Today I sent my first email! I was really nervous and had been stressing about it for a while and putting it off. Then finally today I composed and sent it! The email was to my classmate's mum, Christy, who works at the Court Theatre. Here is what I wrote:

Hello Christy,

For my Passion Project I am doing prosthetic makeup. Prosthetic makeup is where you mould and cast a face to make a rubbery foam mask. I am also probably going to do a costume to match.

I was wondering if I would be able to come to the Court Theatre some time to get some inspiration and tips. Would you be happy for me to come and visit an when would be a good time?

Thanks,
Isis.

I was really glad when it was over and now I feel much more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment